Multi-service Network and Telecom Analyzer
The NetProbe 10G is the latest introduction to NetProbe family of handheld testers. The NetProbe 10G comes with 10G Ethernet basic functionality as standard and can be software upgraded anytime with advanced 10G Ethernet, IPTV, VOIP, WIFI and IEEE C37.94 options.
• Smallest 10G/1G tester on the market for easy handheld testing
• Simple intuitive GUI minimizes training time
• Long battery life provides extended field testing
• Results and Configurations can be exported for easy sharing
• Rugged yet lightweight construction is ideal for service technicians
• Fast processor for quick boot-up and lightning fast responses
• Reduces time to repair
• 10/1 Gigabit Ethernet analyzer supports BERT, RFC2544, IEEE-1588, 1-8 multistream Traffic Generator,
Y.1564, Looping regenerator, Wiremap, SFP Optical interfaces. IEEE-1588 and GPS timing options allow
precise synchronization for extra accurate test results.
• VoIP analyzer supports Call/Answer, Call Log and SIP flow diagram.
• IPTV analyzer support STB emulation, Passive Monitoring, Channel Scan, TR101290 transport stream
metrics, QoS/QoE metrics and more.
• Comprehensive results can be exported as PDF, csv or text file. Large 8GB flash memory.
• Graphic tables and histograms display concise results.
• Remote operation via VNC client